- PING is currently the "source of truth" for your contact information in CORUS. Mobile notifications sent to you from CORUS will follow the same path they currently do in PING.
- To adjust your preferences, login to myProfile.
- Login to CORUS at https://jh.teamcorus.com.
- Click the SEARCH button at the top of the screen, just right of your user name.
- Start typing - results populate as you go.
- Once you've identified the person, device, channel or consult you'd like to message, start typing in the message box.
- If you open a channel or direct message room, the message box is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Include @userid or @all to automatically trigger a mobile notification to an idividual or to all CORUS users in the room.
- To send your message, click the paper airplane icon.
- This will navigate you to a room with your message recipient(s).
- At the bottom of the screen within this room, you'll notice you can send more messages to this audience, again, by clicking the paper airplane.
- CORUS notifications behave a bit differently from PING notifications.
- If your message recipient is online in CORUS, a first attempt at notification is made within the web browser.
- If after 30 seconds your message recipient hasn't viewed your message, a mobile notification is triggered to his or her "Preferred PING Device."
- To trigger an instant mobile notification, include @userid or @all in your message to notify an individual or all CORUS users in the room.
- Your history is preserved in each room for a period of time. Simply navigate to the room for message contents and timestamp information.
- You can also access your history via a HISTORY link in the left panel from within CORUS. You can even search your history.
- From the history screen or within a CORUS room, you can also view external notifications that may have been triggered
- From the history screen, click the "View external notifications.." link, located just above and to the right of the History search box
- From an existing channel or direct message room, click the cloud icon with the upward pointing arrow
- You can favorite search results so you don't have to look for them again in the future.
- To do so, after you've sent a message to the channel, consult, device or person, you'll notice a star icon to the left of the room name.
- Click the star and it will automatically save this room to your FAVORITES in the left panel of CORUS.
- If you need further assistance, you can find it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (410) 955-HELP