Skip Navigation


The Office of Academic Affairs provides free tutoring for undergraduate and graduate students who are experiencing difficulty in academic courses. If you would like to request a tutor, please fill out the form below.

Please note that DMA students are not eligible for tutoring.

If you are an undergraduate student who needs tutoring for a Humanities course, please click here.