Skip Navigation

Signing-Up for Chamber Music at Peabody

(These forms are for use by Peabody Students only!)

Remember:  You should not register for chamber music on SIS.  Chamber music sign-up can only be done through the Director of Chamber Music.  He will get you properly registered once the chamber music assignments have been made.

If you have a Pre-Formed Group, fill out this form by the deadline (One form per group):  
Pre-Formed Group Form

If you have a Pre-Formed Piano Duo, fill out this form by the deadline (One form per duo):  
Pre-Formed Piano Duo Form

Important:  If you need to make any changes to your form once you have submitted it, you must email Michael Kannen to make the change.

If you would like to play chamber music or piano duo this semester, but you don't have a preformed group or duo, please go to the board outside Rm. 302LH and put your name on the appropriate list.  Make sure to do this by the deadline.