Centre Street Performance Studio Scheduling Request Form
Please Note the following hall-scheduling policies:
(Preparatory scheduling requests should be directed to Victoria Ritter in the Preparatory Office.)
• If you would like to schedule a performance, rehearsal or other event in the Centre Street Performance Space, please submit the form below.
• If you would like to schedule a degree recital, please do not submit the form below, instead, contact the Concert Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-208-6633, or see the tabs to the right for more information on degree recitals.
• If you would like to give an on-campus performance in a large performance hall (Cohen-Davison, Goodwin or Griswold), you may give a Non-Degree Recital during the first six weeks of each semester. To schedule a Non-Degree Recital, please do not submit the form below, but please contact the Concert Office directly at email@example.com or 667-208-6633.
• If you would like to schedule a dress rehearsal for your degree or non-degree recital, please do not submit the form below, instead contact the Concert Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-208-6633.
• All audio recordings must be scheduled through Peabody Recording Arts. Please contact Ed Tetreault, Recording Services Manager, 667-208-6572, email@example.com, to schedule a recording in a Peabody concert hall. Other options for audio and video recordings and include the Leakin Hall 2nd Floor Multimedia Studio, more info can be found here. For audio recording in Peabody halls, please do not submit the form below.
Please note that it is to the student's advantage to make requests as far in advance as possible, however, requests made less than 5 business days before the desired event date cannot be guaranteed service
Requests for use of space during scheduled breaks in the academic year will be granted only with the understanding that no staff support (stands, tech support, tuning, etc.) is available
Please note the Concert Office does not provide printed programs for your Centre Street events, but can supply a template upon request
Please include as much detail as possible in the form below to ensure the swiftest turn-around for your request