Centre Street Performance Studio Scheduling Request Form
Please Note the following hall-scheduling policies:
(Preparatory scheduling requests should be directed to Victoria Ritter in the Preparatory Office.)
• If you would like to schedule a performance, rehearsal or other event in the Centre Street Performance Space, please submit the form below.
• If you would like to schedule a degree recital, please do not submit the form below, instead, contact the Concert Office directly at email@example.com or 667-208-6633, or see the tabs to the right for more information on degree recitals.
• If you would like to give an on-campus performance in a large performance hall (Cohen-Davison, Goodwin or Griswold), you may give a Non-Degree Recital during the first six weeks of each semester. To schedule a Non-Degree Recital, please do not submit the form below, but please contact the Concert Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-208-6633.
• If you would like to schedule a dress rehearsal for your degree or non-degree recital, please do not submit the form below, instead contact the Concert Office directly at email@example.com or 667-208-6633.
• All audio recordings must be scheduled through Peabody Recording Arts. Please contact Ed Tetreault, Recording Services Manager, 667-208-6572, firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a recording in a Peabody concert hall. Other options for audio and video recordings and include the Leakin Hall 2nd Floor Multimedia Studio, more info can be found here. For audio recording in Peabody halls, please do not submit the form below.
Please note that it is to the student's advantage to make requests as far in advance as possible, and certainly no later than 2 weeks before the event date requested.
Please note the Concert Office does not provide programs for your Centre Street events, although we are happy to provide a template for your program if you contact us.
If your request is for rehearsal time, please include instruments and names of those involved as well as what you are rehearsing for, in the box at the bottom "Additional notes."