Peabody Faculty - Email Information
Faculty JHEM to Exchange Email Migration
- Use the following web address to access your email - https://mobile.johnshopkins.edu
- Forwarding: If you currently forward your email to another email account, you can continue to do so. You can configure this yourself by following the instructions at the following web link http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/use-rules-in-outlook-web-app-to-automatically-forward-messages-to-another-account-HA102919115.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA103532434 - or by scheduling an appointment with Peabody IT Services by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 667-208-6540.
- Calendar and Contacts: If you use the JHEM calender or contacts and need them migrated to Exchange, you should contact Peabody IT Services by emailing to email@example.com or calling 667-208-6540 Calendar and contacts are not migrated by default.
- Quickstart for Users Migrating from JHEM -http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/services/email/microsoftoutlook/QuickStart (has connection information for all types of clients)
- Overview of Outlook/Exchange at JHU -http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/services/email/microsoftoutlook/
- Information about JHEM to Exchange Migration -http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/services/email/jhem/migration/
- JHU SMTP Settings - http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/services/email/relay/smtp/