1. Login to the myJH portal.
2. Click the myProfile icon in the left column. It looks like this:
3. Click the Emergency Alerts icon from the myProfile menu. It looks like this:
4. Enter your 10-digit Cell Phone number in the proper box and select your carrier from the drop down menu.
5. Check the box to the left of the Receive Emergency Alerts link.
6. In the pop-up window, check the box to the left of the campus options for which you'd like to receive alerts. Please note: you will automatically receive them from your Primary Campus.
7. Click the I AGREE to these Terms of Service button.
8. On myProfile, verify your Primary Campus from the drop-down menu.
9. Click the Save myProfile button to save your changes.